Sunday, June 26, 2011

Blog changes/Iphone candids.

I have been doing a lot of thinking, and I have decided I may go in a different direction with this blog. Instead of being strictly cats, I may change it a bit to be a life blog, one where I could post every day things and going ons with my life. Although my cats are a big part of my life, and they will continue to be a big part of the blog, I may be posting other updates every once in awhile, especially for my friends and family to read. I will be keeping the name "The Wangry Cat", because I really like it, and it is still fitting. You may be seeing some layout and banner changes, to include more about me. Thanks for your support!


candid cats
The story behind this ball is hilarious. It is his all time favorite (non interactive) toy, he plays fetch with it.

candid cats

candid cats

candid cats

candid cats

Also, I would like to let everyone know, the cats loved the automatic water fountain!! They are drinking a lot more water and are drinking directly from the running stream. So far I am very happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear they like the fountain. :) as for the change in direction with your blog, have fun!

    ReplyDelete