Saturday, May 14, 2011

Birthday gift idea..

So Josh has a really nice camera... that I never touch because it is so confusing to use! Since I am not a huge photographer or anything, I am not familiar with all of the settings and options. Currently, I just use my iphone, and on occasion his small point and shoot. That's why Josh takes the majority of the cat pictures.

So I was thinking... a new camera would be a perfect gift for my upcoming Birthday in July. I want something better than a point and shoot, but less confusing and fancy than a Nikon D300! Something I will be able to attach new lenses to and play around with.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I want a camera that is especially good for portraits of people and animals, of course.

Anyway.. Leo is currently on my lap, and they are both ready for play time! Pictures to come tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog via LJ and wanted to say hello and that Duchess and Leo are sooo cute!! My Tofu has the same coloring as Leo. I rescued a white kitty last year that looks like Duchess (couldn't keep him though), so I have a soft spot for cream and white kitties :)

    Looking forward to your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete