Friday, May 13, 2011

First Post.

I have been thinking for awhile about what I want my first "blog" post to say, and nothing is really coming to mind. I have been researching blog after blog for weeks now, and I cant wait to get started with mine.

My plan is to have a blog for ME, to document photos and experiences with my cats, and also to share my passion of animal rescue and the respect I have for shelters and at home fosters. If I do end up getting a following, great! But I hope to make myself happy first. I have never had a blog or website before, so I am still learning. Bear with me. 

It may take me awhile to get into the swing of posting quality material. It may take me awhile to get my website just how I want it, and believe me, I am not a patient person.  Today, I would like to share some pictures of my cats.


Cute White Cat
Tabby Cat on towel
Cute white cat licking paw
White cat on blankets
Cute orange tabby


1 comment:

  1. Your kitty babies are beautiful! Good luck with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete